Posted in Paris le
An unusual culinary experience
On the first floor of Maison de la Radio, 3 minutes walking from Hotel Auteuil Tour Eiffel, come and discover restaurant RadioEat.
Wonderful view over The Eiffel Tower, cosy atmosphere, elegant decoration, satisfy your appetite with a contemporary and healthy cuisine.
Chef Thierry Bassard suggests a cuisine with their mix of Asian and European flavours, seasonal and handmade products.
From Season to season
- beet carpaccio
- hand-made country terrine
- hand-made foie gras and chutney
- steamed ravioli (vegetables and shrimps)
- burrata and candied leeks
- marinated salmon un saumon with lemon and potatoes
- sweet chicken, pineapple, cashew nuts and rice - sole and fresh spinachs
- scallops with morels, yellow wine and black rice
- squids à la plancha with garlic butter
- cheese burger with bacon and french fries
- lemon cheesecake and stawberry ice cream
- abricot cake with nuts, almonds and vanilla ice cream
- chocolate cake with whipped cream and meringue
- red berries fruits salad and a vanilla ginger infusion
Radioeat is not only a restaurant, it is also a place that marks the amazing musical and cultural offer.
Lunch : 21 euros (starter and main course) et 27 euros (starter, main course and dessert)
A la carte : between 25 and 65 euros
Useful information :
Opens everyday, lunch and dinner, from 12 AM to 11 PM.
On the second floor, bar le Belair
Reservation is adviced
116 Avenue du Président Kennedy – 75016 Paris